Just Starting a business?
Talk to me about getting the right practices in place from the start.
OK, you have an idea for a new business but don’t have knowledge of the legal or financial aspects of creating a new business, I can help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, company or trust
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets* and trading forecasts
- Register for an Australian Business Number (ABN), tax file number (TFN), GST, PAYG and FBT with the ATO
- Complete registration procedures with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) – for Companies
- Deal with Company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements.
*A good budget is a necessity in a good business plan. It enables you to set financial targets and measure your performance.
There are many types of budgets. I can help you design the right budget for your requirements.
Financiers will often require budgets as well as detail on past performance as a prerequisite for funding approval.