I can assist you to plan and manage your taxation obligations.
The taxation system in Australia is complex and is continually changing.
I have been involved the taxation industry for over 30 years:
- 6 years in Public Practice,
- 12 years with the ATO,
- 10 Years as the Tax Manager for State Government Departments; and
- 5 years at University lecturing in Taxation, Financial Planning, Insurance and Accounting.
I am up-to-date with all taxation changes, therefore, I am able to offer you accurate advice, including:
- Income tax return preparation and lodgement
- BAS and IAS preparation and lodgement
- PAYG Withholding and Instalments
- Payroll Tax and Stamp Duties
- Preparation of financial statements
- Capital Gains Tax
- Fringe Benefits Tax & Salary Sacrificing arrangements
- Fuel Tax Credits
- Tax advice & planning
- ATO & OSR Audits
I will work closely with you to get to know your business. This enables me to offer an objective view of your business so I can advise you of any potential problem areas.